Friday, 7 November 2025

One Night in Bangkok.

 I have arrived in Bangkok.

The weather is “sultry” that is its like being in a sauna, except this time, you are fully clothed. I suspect that Thailand is getting the tail end of Typhoon Kalmaegi which has devastated the Philippines and has affected other countries nearby.

Co-incidentally this is the most southernly place, and easterly place I have ever visited, until Tuesday when Bangkok will be usurped by Siem Reap as my most easterly visit. It’s quite a chaotic place, but not in unthreateningly way, apart from the hoards of scooters, motorbikes and tuk-tuks who seem to drive around without a care in the world. I have managed to cross 2 whole roads without being run down, which seems like a major achievement.

And I have a new passport stamp ! Which looks mighty fine, and is already the most interesting passport stamp that I possess.



1 comment: